HPE Ethernet 640FLR-SFP28
The HPE Ethernet 10GB/25GB 640FLR-SFP28 networking adapter is optimized for applications such as cloud workloads and I/O intensive enterprise workloads. The HPE Ethernet 10GB/25GB Dual Port 640FLR-SFP28 provides many features that allow you to maximize your server infrastructure. The HPE Ethernet 10GB/25GB Dual Port 640FLR-SFP28 can provide up to 100Gb/s of converged bi-directional ethernet bandwidth, which helps to alleviate network bottlenecks.
The HPE Ethernet 10GB/25GB Dual Port 640FLR-SFP28 networking adapter for HPE ProLiant servers provides full-featured, high performance, converged 25GB Ethernet that greatly increases data center efficiency and accelerates IT services.
HPE 640FLR-SFP28 Adapter Standard Features
The HPE Ethernet 10GB/25GB Dual Port 640FLR-SFP28 has many features which includes, but are not limited to:
Throughput Theoretical Bandwidth: The 640FLR-SFP adapter delivers 50Gb/s bi-directional ethernet transfer rate per port, providing exceptional networking performance that alleviates bottlenecks and improves server response times.
Management Support: You can manage your adapter with HPE Systems Insight Manager or other management utilities that support SNMP. This adapter easily integrates with HPE ProLiant servers. With enterprise management utilities including HPE Intelligent Provisioning and HPE Systems Insight Manager, you can build a more robust and reliable networking solution.
Message Signaled Interrupt: Message Signaled Interrupt (Extended) provides performance benefits for multi-core servers by load balancing interrupts between CPUs/cores.
- Part Number: 817749-B21
- Manufacturer: HPE
- Interface: PCIe 3.0 X8
- Form Factor: Plug-in card
- Dual 25GB ports which provide up to 100GB bi-directional per adapter
- Tunnel Offload support for VXLAN and NVGRE
- RDMA over Converged Ethernet (RoCE) for greater server efficiency and lower latency
- Supports UEFI and legacy boot options
- FlexibleLOM Adapter
- Greater bandwidth when used with PCIe 3.0 ports
- Jumbo Frames Support
- HPE Active Health Systems Support
- Support for Preboot eXecution Environment (PXE)
- Supports receive-side scaling (RSS) for efficient distribution of network receive processing across multiple CPUs in multiprocessor systems
- Supports VMWare NetQueue, Microsoft Virtual Machine Queue (VMQ) for Windows
- Supports Wake-on-LAN (WoL)
The 817749-B21 is for the following HPE ProLiant servers:
- HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen9 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen9 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen9 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen10 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen10 Server
- HPE Apollo 2000 - XL1x0r Gen9 Server
- HPE Apollo 4500 – XL450 Gen9 Server
- HPE Apollo 6000 – XL230a Gen9 Server
- HPE Apollo 6000 – XL250a Gen9 Server
- HPE Apollo 6500 – XL270d Gen10 Server